Which plan is right for me?
To help you implement the best practices for reading comprehension Actively Learn has four different plans:
- School/ District Plan
For more information on what each plan includes, and pricing go here: http://www.activelylearn.com/pricing/
Is for infrequent use or for trying out Actively Learn.
Includes the following features:
- Thousands of free books, textbooks, current events, short stories, and poems with ready-made assignments.
- Thousands of copyright texts for rent as low as 50 cents per student
- Limit of 3 internet articles, Google Docs, or PDFs per month
- Embed questions, notes, and media directly into an assignment
- Google Classroom integration
For an individual teacher to buy for his or her class. It is $18 a month.
Everything in Free AND :
- Unlimited internet articles, Google Docs, and PDF imports
- Assignment data with each student's reading time, text progress, vocabulary lookups, and more
- Class data reports showing student engagement, effort, proficiency along standards, and vocabulary
- Daily student activity report emailed to your inbox
- Export gradebook to CSV
- Print assignments and reports
Interested in the Personal Plan try it out free for 30 days
Note: You will not be charged in summer months of June and July
For a school/ District to buy for a group of teachers and their students.
Everything in Personal, AND:
- Collaboration via sharing and co-authoring assignments
- Differentiation with small group and individual assignments
- Differentiation within assignments by using extra help notes and questions for students that you identify
- Individual student reports showing proficiency, effort, writing growth, reading log, and vocabulary.
- Research tools for students to import and annotate content
- Google Docs add-on for students to import reading and research work in their long-form writing
- Online PD (live webinars)
- Priority Support
If you are interested in the team plan CONTACT US HERE
For a school/ district to buy for all teachers, students and admin.
Everything in TEAM, AND:
- Private school/district library where teacher assignments are shared and stored, forever
- Independent reading library for students with over 4,000 curated, high-interest nonfiction articles
- Administrator accounts to get a bird's eye view on quality of assignments and student performance
- Standards customization
- Add content to students' independent reading library
- Content support to import your current e-texts
- On-site and online PD and customized implementation
- Dedicated customer success manager
- OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Over 18,000 copyright texts (HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, HMH) included for $20 per student
If you are interested in the School Plan CONTACT US HERE