Assignment Reading Settings
We recognize that you might want to tailor how students experience individual assignments in Actively Learn. You can change reading settings for a specific assignment within a class.
Locate Assignment Settings
STEP 1: Select the class then assignments
STEP 2: Click on the "Settings" and select the assignment you want to change the settings to
STEP 3: Select "customize reading settings for this assignment"
Make the changes you want, then click "Save"
This is what the changes look like on the students end.
- Shared notes are visible or not visible to the class
- Students see or don't see their classmates' responses after answering questions
- Select whether to show all answers, or only model answers.
- Students see names or anonymous when they view each other's responses
- Questions stop or don't stop students until they answer.
- Students see or do not see the correct multiple choice answer upon answering the question
- Students can or cannot retry Short Answer questions without teacher reset