If you have a certain teaching objective or theme you want to focus on, update one of the default note categories to reflect that objective or theme.
FYI: This feature is only available on the personal plan and up.
- Go to your workspace and select the "More" drop-down menu
- Select "Set default note categories"
- Select the category to apply your custom note category (Literature, Informational, Science)
- Revise any of the pre-existing note categories
- Click update
Note: These defaults will take hold for all NEW texts added to workspace, not current ones. Any edits will override the original defaults.
Using your custom note category
- Select a text within the category (Literature, Informational, Science) you applied the custom note category to
- You will see your custom note category in the drop-down when adding a new note