Check out the new features and improvements we've made based on teacher feedback.
To see a more complete history of our product updates, please visit this page.
We have updated our Administrator Reports to save admins time and provide a more complete view across their district. In admin reports users can now:
- View district-wide data in each report
- Load reports almost instantly
- Generate custom reports for specific date ranges and/or specific schools
- New features are available for videos, PhETs, TUVAs, and slide decks. Teachers can now drive engagement, promote collaboration, and scaffold learning for every student in EVERY assignment in Actively Learn by creating Teacher’s Guides, Extra Help summaries, and annotations. Students can also create notes, and share them with peers, in every assignment.
- Administrators can use the Emulate feature to log in as any teacher in their district (district admins only) or school. While emulating as a teacher, the administrator can see class- and student-level data and easily take actions the teacher can, such as adding a co-teacher to their class or assigning texts for students
- Teachers can now integrate with Open Learning
- Added alerts for delete actions in the Workspace
- Improved printing layout of classification questions
- Added ability for teachers to see student drafts to questions in the grading panel.
- Added the info icon on assignment tiles in the student view so students can also access an assignment's essential question, description, and other data at a quick glance.
- Added ability for teachers and students to move their notes within an assignment .
- Added new info icon on assignment tile in catalog to allow for a quick glance view of the assignments essential question, description, and other data.
- Updated the assign modal to allow for teachers to assign to individuals (Prime feature), set start and due dates, and select optional assignment settings.
- Added Grade and Lexile level information to teaching ideas within all assignments.