Some students may not feel comfortable with speaking out loud in class. They may also be uncomfortable with having their names next to their responses. We want to encourage students to respond and participate in classroom discussion without holding back. Their names can be anonymized within the reading settings.
Articles in this section
- Assignment map (teacher view)
- Suggested grades (beta)
- Add explanations to multiple choice questions
- Grade student's work
- Model responses
- Tag student question responses
- Revise answers
- Mark question as "Not Grading"
- Anonymize names
- Automatic grading for multiple choice