School and district administrators can request access to manage licenses from their Success Managers. This will allow administrators to view what plan their school(s) have active, what users are currently on the plan, and invite teachers to have access to the Prime plan.
To view what Plan was purchased for the school(s), click on the licenses tab.
Administrators will find:
- School name
- Plan for each school
- If the plan is restricted by teacher grade level
- Are Prime licenses allocated automatically or if teachers need to be invited (teachers can be invited via the manage menu)
- Start and expiration date of the prime plan
- Number of licenses purchased vs how many licenses are used
- Teachers that currently have access to the prime plan
Manage prime users
From here, administrators will be able to see who currently has access to the prime plan and will be able to remove access to the prime plan (teacher might have left the school).
Administrators can also search for teachers by email or name and invite teachers if they do not see them on the list.
If auto license allocation is off, only teachers invited here will have access to the Prime plan for the selected school.