The gradebook shows you all grades you have given to students, per assignment. In addition, the gradebook can be downloaded as a CSV file for use with Microsoft Excel or another grading system.
The activity report shows you quantitatively how your students are interacting with all of the texts you've assigned.
The data has several columns, and they are all sortable - just click on any column header and you will see the blue triangle showing you how it is being sorted. Be sure to select the date range you want to view Activity for.
- Reading/Learning times
- Total number of questions student has responded to
- Number of revisions
- Current grade/Total Points
- Number of Vocabulary lookups
- Amount of notes they've taken, and how many of those they have shared with the class
- Total number of words written
- How many times they have viewed their peers' responses after submitting a response
- Number of Translation lookups
- Number of Text-To-Speech requests
- Number of Independent Texts read from the Student Library
- Total Reading/Learning time spent in Independent Texts in the Student Library
In the gradebook standards tab, teachers can see how students are performing (and demonstrating proficiency) by standard.
The Class data standards tab will show:
- Proficiency by Standard (skill)
- Proficiency by DoK Level
- Proficiency by Content (subject area)
For Standard & Content reports the list is sorted by level of proficiency. Note that to the right of the bar, you'll see an arrow indicating a trend if students have been doing better or worse in the last month.
In the class data tab, teachers can view the recommendations for their class to promote deeper learning. This report suggests tips on:
- How students can spend more time on assignments
- Having students write more
- Asking students to look up more words
- Encouraging students to make more annotations
This report also shows average reading pace of your students, average words per responses, how many students looked up a word, how many students created an annotation, and most frequently looked up words.
For this report, you can see who has looked up which words, and how many times they have been looked up across all assignments.