As administrators you will have access to certain reports and features. These reports will give you a good view of what text teachers are teaching, questions being asked, and feedback they are giving students. Administrators have the ability to give users access to manager features, too! (schools standards, district library, permissions, and view teacher reports)
1) Teacher reports
In teacher reports you will find:
- This displays what assignments are in the teacher workspace. You will be able to access each assignment and view questions/notes in the assignment. You will not be able to make any changes to the assignment.
- In here you will find what questions have been assigned by teachers. Filter by standard or questions type (multiple choice, short answer, or poll)
- This will show feedback teachers have given to student responses.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on navigating teacher reports.
2) School reports
School reports are helpful for administrators to get a quick overview of teacher and student activity.
- Teacher activity report will show student activity per hour of reading time for their students.
- Student activity gives a more in depth look at each student individually.
- Proficiency report for all students displays the total number of students who are basic or below, between basic and proficient, or above proficient by grade level.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on navigating school reports
Here you can view default standards and create custom standards to align course work with state or school specific standards.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on creating custom standards.
4) Manage Users
The manage users features allows administrators to give permission to other users. Permission include:
- View school and teacher reports
- Manage school standards
- Manage school/district library
- Manage user permissions
Under the account tab you can remove users. This will remove all information and the teacher profile will no longer be in that school.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on managing users.