Personal PlanTeam PlanSchool Plan
Information about student performance is generated when they interact with text and assignments are graded. Assignment data gives you a great overview how your class, or individual students, are doing for that assignment.
For each assignment, you can see information about how your students are engaging with texts.
STEP 1: Select a class from the main menu, then select an assignment
STEP 2: Within the assignment, select the “Assignment Data” icon
STEP 3: For texts with multiple segments, you can view the data for the "current section" next to the student names.
The data includes:
- How much time students have spent reading the assignment
- How much of the assignment students have completed
- How your class is doing on each question
- Where & what your students are discussing in the text (based off replies to shared notes)
- Where your students are struggling with something in the passage (based off "I don't understand" question marks)
- What words your students are defining in the text
If you need to export your grades to a spreadsheet, just select the export icon in your assignment reports.
Student overview export includes:
- Reading time
- Note/Note replies
- Vocabulary lookups
- I don't understand flags
- Questions answered
Question grades export include:
- Grade for each question
- Average grade for each student