Teachers and students can tag/reply directly to other teacher or students within notes. This is helpful for students who need more clarification on a certain part of a text or classroom discussions. Simply highlight the section and tag their teacher or other students using the "@" symbol within the note.
- Students can only tag their teacher in a note
- Students can tag teachers and other students (in the same class) when replying to a public note
- Teachers can tag any student(s) or co-teacher(s) when replying to a note
When replying to notes, teachers can tag students or co-teachers with the "@" icon. After typing the "@" a list of names will appear and actively filter names as they start typing.
- Students can only tag their teacher in notes not shared with the class.
- Students will be able to tag other students in the class or their teacher in notes shared with the class.